Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Quick Note

So we're half way through our trip, and I just wanted to write a quick message asking for some followers' feedback in regards to the ease of following our pictures. We've had the Photobucket Album link on the side and have been adding pictures as we've gone in just one album (mostly due to the system Photobucket uses with "sub-albums") and have arranged them in the album in chronological order, so any descriptions make sense when flipping through. I am currently trying to set up a Picasa web album to integrate with the blog, but as I look into whether it'd improve the ease or not, I thought I'd get some feedback or suggestions...

Have you been able to follow uploads easily? Is having only one album getting overwhelming? Is there something you wish the site would have that'd make it simpler? Would it be better to go newest to oldest?

If you have a Blogger account, feel free to throw a comment our way, and if not you can email me at any time at MichaelRios@creighton.edu! Hoping to make following as easy as possible. Thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Mike, it's alright. I looked through the photos and it was a little much to have them all in one album, but not overwhelmingly so. If it would be possible, breaking it up would be nice.

    Best of luck,
    Gray

    ReplyDelete